FUE hair transplant is an emerging technology for hair loss as well as baldness treatment. First of all, we must know the term F.U.E. Actually F.U.E is the short term used for “follicular unit extraction”. It can also be known as follicular transfer. There are one of two major methods for hair restoration and these hair naturally occurring in groups, i.e. 4-5 hairs at the same time. If a person gets an F.U.E procedure once in his life, it means that he got the permanent solution of his hair loss problems. This method is although so beneficial for all of us but it is the time taken. Due to its time taking nature; it is a little bit expensive. As this method is expensive as well as sensitive in nature so people take the tension of having surgery. But this method is fully satisfied and guaranteed.
FUE procedure steps
F.U.E hair transplant is quite a simple method for the transplantation of the hairs. It is a technique based on natural hair growing method. The plus point of this kind of hair restoration is that this is a simple method that causes no harm to the human body. The F.U.E technique is based on following steps which we are describing below. Before following the procedure, it must be noted that these are all interrelated steps so you have to follow them very carefully. Nothing can be skipped or replaced.
- The Collection of grafts of the patient by the doctor is the first step of the procedure. It is recommended to collect the grafts by the doctor so that’s the person may not get any kind of pain.
- The Holes or slits stage is the second step, in this step, the doctors point out and make slits in the skin so that the hair can be implanted there.
- The most sensitive step is the plantation. The plantation is the final step of this procedure. In the plantation, the doctors put the hair into the skin through holes. And then close up those holes and let them grow.
During FUE hair transplant technique, we have to place grafts in the bald areas of the head after making small punctures or small holes. These slits are actually providing the path to the hairs to grow from the skin. The physicians actually use these holes when they transplant the hairs. The making of the holes is like we dig up the clay to put the seed. It is same way hair restoration doctor makes slits and puts the hairs in it just like seeds. And then they wait for the seed to grow and become a tree, doctors also wait for those hairs to grow.
FUE technique is for everyone?
So the questions now arise are that, is this follicular unit extraction technique is for everyone? For any type of skin? At any age? One must know the answers to the above-mentioned questions before having this treatment. We are going to tell you who can avail of this opportunity.
- people who can avail of this technique is whose hairline go backward.
- The people having balding hairs can also use this method of hair restoration.
- The people who have not got full hair loss can avail of this opportunity.
- This technique is not for young people whose ages are below 20.
- Hair restoration surgery is recommended and advisable in case of baldness.
Recovery after the procedure
After Follicular unit extraction procedure, the patient must want to know that how much time he will be recovered. So it is mandatory to be answered. It is considered that after recovery the patient is free to move wherever he wants to. But there is still a recovery time for the patient in which he has to follow the following precautions.
- The patient cannot wear any kind of garments on his head i.e. any cap.
- The patient cannot go out of home for any kind of work.
- The patient cannot work for almost 72 hours.
- The patient cannot take swimming for one month.
- The patient must stop the direct interaction of the sunlight and head.
FUE technique success rate
FUE hair transplant is the best technique to be experienced yet with a success rate of 98%. This technique has become popular among people because of its high success rate. This technique has one remarkable effect that is after having it there is no loss of transplanted hairs forever. After having this F.U.E procedure there are certain effects that you may observe. But you don’t need to worry these are temporary in nature.
- A little redness on the skin after having it.
- Some of the transplanted hairs will shed during the first month of having the surgery.
- Hair growth will be slow during the first two to six months after the surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of Fue hair transplant in Lahore Pakistan?
The cost for less than 1000 grafts is 70 Rs per graft. For 2000 grafts or more number of grafts, price per graft will be decreased.
What is 3000 or 4000 grafts Fue hair transplant price in Lahore Pakistan?
The price for 3000 or 4000 or even 5000 grafts is charged in the range of 150,000 to 200,000 Pak Rupees in a reputed clinic where a highly trained and qualified surgeon will perform the procedure.
Who is the best or top specialist for Fue hair transplant in Lahore Pakistan?
Dr. Ahmad Chaudhry is the best hair restoration surgeon in Lahore Pakistan. He has specialization in hair restoration surgery from France, more than 21 years experience and also Ex-Visiting Associate Professor Claude Bernard University Lyon 1 France. You can get his professional, honest and unbiased opinion by sending your hair loss or baldness photos through WhatsApp +92-333-430-9999